e-Frame European Framework for Measuring Progress
The Advisory Board (AB) is a counselling body providing advice and guidance for the development of the project to ensure high quality and excellence.
It will address strategic issues relevant for the project development, ensure high quality results and impact of project activities, enhance the scientific relevance of the dissemination actions providing advice for the scientific content of the project’s Conferences.
It is chaired by Enrico Giovannini, Istat President and by Gosse van der Veen, CBS Director General.
The AB is composed by outstanding and worldwide known personalities external to the project.
The AB members are:
- Sabina Alkire (Oxford University)
- Bart van Ark (Conference Board Washington/University of Groningen)
- Sir Anthony Atkinson (Oxford University)
- Jeroen van den Bergh (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona/ ICREA /VU University Amsterdam)
- Daniel Daianu (former Romanian Minister of Finance)
- Hubert Escaith (World Trade Organization)
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi (OFCE)
- Jeni Klugman (World Bank)
- Alan Krueger (Princeton University)
- Khalid Malik (United Nations Development Programme)
- Andrea Saltelli (JRC-ISPRA)
- Joseph Stiglitz (Columbia University)